1. Equipment for stadia, sports grounds and gyms.
1.1. Design and construction of stadia, sports grounds and gyms.
1.2. Prefabricated sports structures and stands, seats for stadia
1.3. Surfaces for stadia, sports complexes, gyms and sports grounds,
tennis courts and running tracks (grass, clay, hard, carpet, plastic,
1.4. Electronic scoreboards; instrumentation for time, distance
and ball speed measurement; start and "photofinish" systems.
1.5. Sports facilities lighting.
1.7. Marking equipment for sports grounds.
1.8. Nets, posts and poles for sports and games, goals, baskboards,
1.9. Training walls.
1.10. "Cannon" ball machines, training equipment.
1.11. Apparatus for gymnastics, acrobatics and aerobics, gymnastic
1.12. Umpire chairs.
1.13. Net, rope and transparent barriers for sports grounds and
1.14. Bowling and bowling-alley equipment.
1.15. Billiard equipment, playing slot-machines.
1.16. Equipment and apparatus for boxing, wrestling, eastern single
combats: rings, boxing bags, platforms for boxing bags, wrestling
carpets, mats, tatami.
1.17. Indicatory and identification tables and pictograms for sports
1.18. Tennis tables.
1.19. Training equipment, including equipment for fitness and bodybuilding,
cycle-training equipment, running tracks, etc.
1.20. Sports, summer, sectional / prefabricated, massage and inflatable
swimming pools; equipment and materials.
1.21. Equipment for health and rehabilitation centers, solaria,
1.22. Floor heating systems for stadia, sports grounds, swimming
pools and courts; hot and cold water supply systems.
1.23. Equipment for artificial ice and snow production and placement.
1.24. Mountain lifts.
1.25. Sports microcars.
1.26. Furniture for sports facilities.
1.27. Other (specify).
2. Sports equipment and apparel.
2.1. Balls for various sports and games, shuttlecocks, pucks, balloons.
2.2. Rackets and strings for tennis, mini-tennis, squash, badminton.
2.3. Bats and rubber for table tennis.
2.4. Sticks for ice hockey, Russian hockey and grass hockey.
2.5. Sticks, balls and carts for golf.
2.6. Bicycles, skating boards, scooters.
2.7. Skates, including roller skates.
2.8. Skis (including alpine skis), poles, bindings and greases.
2.9. Snowboards, bindings.
3. Sports clothes and footwear.
3.1. Sports footwear.
3.2. Sports socks, gaiters.
3.3. Sports T-shirts, shirts, pants, shorts, swimming trunks, swimming
suits, underwear, jumpers, sports suits, coats.
3.4. Sports caps, baseball caps, headbands.
3.5. Printing numbers and applications on sportswear.
3.6. Figure skating suits, ballroom dancing dresses.
3.7. Other (specify).
4. Equipment for functional diagnostics, sportsmen rehabilitation,
medical and doping control.
5. Sports nutrition and drinks.
6. Specialized editions.
6.1. Special literature and periodicals on sports and recreation.
6.2. Business information editions.
7. Methods of training and teaching beginners.
8. Scientific developments, video tapes, computer programs.
9. Sports management organizations. Organizers of International
competitions and tournaments.
10. Sports events marketing.
11. Badges, emblems, cups, pennants, stamps, souvenir production.
12. Sports and health clubs, centers, sports schools.
13. Computer-aided admission systems for sports centers and
14. Security systems.
15. Insurance of sports events participants.
16. Rescue means in the water and mountains.
17. Specialized sports equipment and apparel for sportsmen with